WhatCounts, an OSG company, is seeking a Customer Success Specialist (CSS), who will assist top-level customers with their email marketing programs, ensuring they maximize their return on investment, and contribute to the growth and development of the platform. The CSS will lead email best practices, strategy, project management, business development, reporting, and analysis solutions for top-customers as well as consistently work toward increasing value for the greater WhatCounts customer base. Although not a sales position, the CSS will continuously search for new opportunities to maximize the potential of all accounts, increase WhatCounts’ overall value proposition, and serve as a leader within the company.
You will get to work in an exciting and engaging startup environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and, most importantly, have fun.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively engage with all levels of an account’s organization, promoting the WhatCounts brand, developing exceptional relationships with key stakeholders and maximizing email system usage.
- Effectively assess customer needs, including developing a deep understanding of customer’s business operating model and their respective industry verticals.
- Provide and document accounts’ consultative process and strategic advice on email best practices and industry standards, reporting, and analysis that can be used as a baseline by all CSMs.
- Oversee account and company projects ranging from systems’ integrations and upgrades, campaign planning and execution, to contract negotiations and customer renewals.
- Provide best practice platform instructions and moderate level technical assistance as needed.
- Increase new feature adoption through product demonstrations and specific suggestions for use.
- Advocate for customers to ensure projects and issues are completed expeditiously, to standard, and without impediment to customer’s ROI.
- Catalyze revenue growth through upselling/cross-selling professional offerings including strategic, creative, delivery, and campaign production services.
- Drive customer engagement and allegiance through onsite visits and ongoing meetings that include review of overall program, campaigns, reporting metrics, and deliverability, recommending improvements and best practices to increase value for customers.
- Apply full in-depth knowledge of all solutions and their features, benefits, and capabilities in executing all aspects of role.
- Exceed assigned strategic objectives and profitable sales targets for account portfolio.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Account or relationship management experience required with clear track record of success
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience, including demonstrated experience in:
- Business development, project management, data analysis
- Developing cross-channel marketing strategies