Technical Account Manager
WhatCounts is seeking a talented and hard-working individual to join its Technical Support team. The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a self-motivated, quick learner who specializes in the WhatCounts proprietary Emailand Predictive platforms. This person is responsible for day-to-day interactions with clients regarding technical issues. In addition, the TAM is responsible for developing a positive relationship with clients, escalating issues where appropriate, as well as providing follow up and status updates when appropriate. After an initial training period, the TAM will be assigned specific clients for whom he or she will serve as the main point of contact.
- Own the responsibility for efficiently managing a caseload of technical support cases from multiple clients
- Timely, accurate resolution of inbound technical support requests
- Troubleshoot and reproduce issues by using the WhatCounts Email and Predictive platforms and other internal tools as needed
- Obtain a fluent working knowledge of the proprietary WhatCountsEmail and Predictive platforms
- Escalate technical support issues to the WhatCounts DevOps andDevelopment teams as needed
- Log case interactions in Zendesk and Jira — the ticketing and casetracking programs used by WhatCounts
- Communicate regularly with clients on the status of case resolution.
- Field critical support requests from our low activity 24/7 OnCall system.
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to learn new technology and business processes
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to get along with others and contribute positively to the team environment
- Experience providing technical support for software or web-based products
- Basic Knowledge of HTML
- A positive attitude and a sense of humor.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction rates.
- Support other WhatCounts employees in achieving corporate, department, and office goals.
- Complete required development and training objectives for continuous learning and position enhancement.
Base Salary + bonus opportunities
Interested in Applying?
Please send your resume and cover letter to Janet Krusche (firstname.lastname@example.org)