As a part of OSG’s Marketing Services team supporting email/ technology, increase exposure and awareness in the marketplace, directly impact our sales pipeline and ensure existing customer engagement. Drive qualified site traffic, and determine optimal ROI for lead generation efforts. Determine relevant topics for content and webinars that supports Sales for new business opportunities and Customer Success Managers to drive additional services for existing customers. Responsible for all marketing initiatives, from concept through development, execution, and reporting.
- Create and manage the content calendar that attracts a qualified audience supporting both Sales and Customer Success Managers. This is including but not limited to blog posts, whitepapers, e-books, webinars, sell sheets and social media. Calendar needs to be managed on a 6-month rolling plan.
- Manage external resources for content and direct topics, voice and schedules.
- Help to define strategy for media and ensure spends are in line with anticipated budget and provide the necessary ROI. Work with Sales to identify conversion of leads being generated and refine our efforts accordingly.
- Create and distribute regular reporting that demonstrates performance on our marketing efforts
- Manage social media. Direct topics and voice.
- Establish monthly meetings with Sales, Product and CSM’s to gain direction as to their needs for collateral materials (case studies, testimonials, etc.) in the marketplace.
- Support new sales, client service and channel partner teams through dedicated and shared marketing campaigns.
- Establish regular competitive research and share key findings
- Work closely with Design to ideate and execute all deliverables.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience creating and managing B2B marketing campaigns, either as part of an in-house marketing team or in an agency setting.
- Past experience in email marketing/ technology
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker. Strong writing and editing skills are mandatory.
- Ability to both assemble analytics and interpret results for more informed decision-making.
- Extremely motivated, self-starter, able to think strategically and be proactive. We work in an emerging market that changes constantly. If you like facing a new challenge every day, you could be a great fit.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce, Hubspot
Interested in Applying?
Please send your resume and cover letter to Janet Krusche