This position will work closely with product and engineering leadership to design and develop our next generation user interface and develop new features while assisting with the maintenance of existing features. You must be a self-starter and capable of managing ideas and timelines in a fast-paced environment.
what you’ll do:
- Help create our next generation user interface.
- Develop new features for our email marketing applications.
- Maintain existing code bases by improving user experience issues and fixing bugs.
- Perform code reviews with team members.
- Participate and contribute during feature design discussions.
required skills and experience:
- Experience working with a modern web framework like React, Ember, Angular, or Vue (React and/or Angular is preferred).
- Linux/Unix development experience.
preferred experience includes:
- UX design and comfort with design tools like Sketch and Invision.
- Writing backend API’s in Python, Java or similar languages.
- Working with a distributed team.
what can we offer you?
- An exciting growth journey and experience, with a proven company being primed for growth
- A tight-knit team with a great culture, working collaboratively to achieve goals in a fast-moving market
- A competitive compensation package and solid benefits
ready to apply?
Click here to apply (note: this will take you to the application on LinkedIn)