This Valentine’s Day, WhatCounts and BriteVerify would like to be your Valentine. Admittedly, we’re not the box of chocolates and the dozen red roses type…But we do love long conversations about email marketing and developing customer loyalty. What’s more romantic than that?
Join us on Thursday, February 14th at 2:00PM ET for our free webinar on “Get Your ‘Inbox Love’ Fuel: Customer Relationships Start with a Twinkle (Interest) and a Spark (Opt-In Email Address).” We’ll woo you with facts and win you over with some of the best methods to garner customer loyalty in a fast, easy to understand format.
Join WhatCounts and BriteVerify founding partner Matt McFee in a speed dating session that will cover:
- How aggressive marketers avoid Pylons and maximize “Inbox Love”. We will discuss an ounce of prevention to avoid email address hard bouncing and anti-spam organizations.
- How invalid emails disrupt B2C & B2B email marketing programs globally – mobile downloads, daily deals, online e-tailers, lead generation, marketing automation,…
- See real implementations by online brands and learn how they are protecting their customer databases with real-time email address verification while a new customer is opting in via a web form.
- See how WhatCounts technology + BriteVerify helped another rapidly growing daily deals customer.
- Online retailers and anti-spam organizations are at a crossroad with “TypoTraps”. Learn what they are, why they matter and what the Best Practices are that will help prevent their issues.
So, join celebrate Valentine’s Day with WhatCounts and get a far more useful gift than chocolates or roses: Real world, hands-on email marketing experience that you can put to work. Since space is limited, be sure to register as soon as possible to guarantee your seat in an online webinar like no other.
Click to Register for this Valentine’s Day webinar!