Choose Your Own Webinar puts you in the driver’s seat. Submit the tough questions that you want answers to, and vote up other questions that you want to see discussed. Then we put together a webinar entirely from what you think is most important!
In this webinar, we discuss strategy, growing audience, content, delivery and metrics.
Below are some of the questions that we cover in this webinar:
- What is the best way to follow up after an email marketing campaign is in place?
- What is preferred, images and HTML or plain text emails?
- What will help me build my affinity towards the technical areas of email marketing? Is it necessary at all to know HTML, etc.?
- What is the best way to obtain emails for a targeted marketing campaign? Other than your current customers.
- What is the future of video in email utilizing HTML5. Are there any good live examples that we can see? Is there anyone with metrics behind a video in email campaign?
- How can I make Newsletters more effective and interesting for the readers/ subscribers?
- How often should I send off email marketing?
- How can you make sure they get delivered if your volume isn’t large enough for a dedicated IP?
- What are the tools that some people use (outside of their own email service provider) to track Social shares? Are there people that can use their ESP system for this and have to integrate with a 3rd party?
- What are good open and clickthrough rates for non-sales email newsletters- i.e. information publications. Where can we find reliable benchmarking data?
- Do you think there will come a time that we will not be able to track our readers actions like websites are starting to be faced with, constraints on privacy?
Please fill out this quick form to gain access to the webinar recording and slide deck!