What We’ll Do
The subscriber lifecycle is composed of a series of phases that an email subscriber goes through, which include the following: initial email acquisition, conversion of prospect to active user/customer, improving user/customer value, ensuring user/customer loyalty and eventually the need to recapture a user/customer if they become inactive. We will perform a gap analysis to identify email marketing programs that will help keep a customer actively involved in your business. We will identify the following through the gap analysis:
- New email communications opportunities
- Existing emails to optimize through a/b testing, creative enhancements, personalization and segmentation.
- List of highest priority email programs that will provide a quick ROI
We’ll develop and present a full lifecycle marketing email program roadmap, share case studies for your industry vertical and facilitate a brainstorm session with your marketing team in order to prioritize next steps and develop a plan for implementing new communication opportunities.
We’ll also look at response rate by segment, including:
What You’ll Get
WhatCounts will prepare and deliver a presentation on the Lifecycle Email Program Gap Analysis results. The report will be provided in PowerPoint format. The document will include:
- Lifecycle Marketing Email Program Roadmap
- Lifecycle Priorities with Plan for Implementation
- Competitive Samples
Other Strategic Services
- Specific Email Program Strategy & Launch Plan
- Opt-In Through Opt-Out Customer Experience
- Lifecycle Email Program Gap Analysis
- Four Email Template Reviews With Scorecard
- Competitive Analysis: Email Program Performance
- Automated Email Performance Reporting Strategy
- Advertisement Pricing Competitive Analysis
Ready to be more strategic? Contact us now.