The WhatCounts Client Hosted Broadcaster is an on-premise email management appliance solution in the form of a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform meant for large volume senders and those in regulated industries such as health services, transportation and finances. It’s super-fast and super powerful. Providing the exact same set of robust features that our widely used WhatCounts SaaS solution offers, the on-premise appliance maximizes efficiency and reduces expenses by delivering a dedicated, non-metered vehicle for all your email deployments.
You choose the appliance solution (Broadcaster or Broadcaster Professional) that best supports your needs to achieve exceptional cost savings, deliver the best performance, offer the tightest integration with backend solutions, and keep your confidential customer data secured within your own datacenter and infrastructure.
- < 5MM emails/month
- Peak Send Load: <150K emails/hr
- Low/medium API usage
- Subscribers: < 1.5 mill.
- Port25 PowerMTA – Standard version
- > 5MM emails/month
- Peak Send Load: 750K emails/hr
- Medium/high API usage
- Subscribers: > 1.5 mill.
- Port25 PowerMTA – Enterprise version
- The Broadcaster Enterprise is a custom configuration designed to meet individual client needs
- Scalable system that allows customers to:
- send higher email volumes per hour
- use complex segmentation
- send more dynamic email content
- Heavy API usage
- Supports rapid growth
Standard features include:
- List importation and hygiene
- Email archiving
- Content creation
- Subscriber importation and management
- Workflow control
- ISP relationship management
- Inbox delivery
- KPI dashboards
- RSS platform
- Integrated video management
The benefits of using an on-premise appliance:
- Dedicated solution
- Cost-effective alternative
- Total control
- Low latency – high performance
- High Security
Client-Hosted Broadcaster Data Sheet
To learn more about Client Hosted Broadcaster, call 1-866-804-0076 or contact us today.
Want the hardware but not the task of managing it? Learn more about our WhatCounts Hosted Broadcaster solution.
Don’t need an enterprise-level email marketing appliance but still want the same great features? Check out our WhatCounts SaaS solution.