Travel marketers, your industry is changing, especially when it comes to email. Subscribers expect you to send them targeted, personalized messages based on where they’ve been, what they’ve searched for on your website, and other criteria. With the holiday season quickly approaching, you can’t just blast emails to customers based on what destinations, deals and promotions you want them to see. Instead, learn how to prepare personalized email campaigns now that will lead to success later.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Download our Newest eBook!
57 Tips for Growing Your Email List
Your email list is your most valuable marketing asset. Grow it today.
- Best Practices
- Case Study
- Content Marketing
- Creative & Design
- Email Marketing ROI
- Guest Post
- Latest News
- Product Tips
- Smart Marketing
- Social media
- WhatCounts Events
- Quiz: What Friends Character Are You? Email Marketing Edition
- 3 Strategies to Make Nov. & Dec. the Happiest Time of the Year
- Google Inbox Proves WhatCounts CEO Right, Email In The Era Of Personalization
- 5 Top-Notch Email Marketing Articles to Check Out Now
- The One Segmentation Rule You Should Be Using All the Time