Join us at our third annual WhatCounts Digital Marketing Summit, April 24-25, at the GA Tech Hotel & Conference Center in Atlanta, GA. We will offer participants advanced platform training, a full day of invaluable email education, and intimate networking with email marketing experts. We’ll also explain how personalization can be used to help you send smarter marketing messages.
- Connect and network with email marketing professionals, including direct access to WhatCounts personnel.
- Participate in interactive sessions where WhatCounts staff will explain how you can use our technology to send smart, personalized marketing messages.
- Hear from some of our clients using Smart Marketing in their campaigns today.
- Gain unique perspectives from email marketing thought leaders.
- Enjoy a full day of email education dedicated to keynotes, industry specific breakout sessions, and the latest digital marketing best practices sessions.
- Participate in advanced platform training to get the most out of the WhatCounts products and solutions.
- Sign up for a personal training session with a Services Account Manager on April 24th, or have any of your other questions answered during a one-on-one session.
By purchasing a ticket, you’ll gain entrance to all best practices sessions. You’ll also have the option to attend the complimentary opening reception starting at 6:15pm on April 24th at the Atlanta Botanical Garden and the farewell party at Gordon Biersch on April 25th.
**Events and agenda are subject to change. Events are only open to WhatCounts Current Clients and Prospects.
2013 Summit Highlight Video: