There are many email service providers out there, and they all want your business. Deciding which provider is the best fit for you can be challenging, but we want to make that decision easy for you. We’re guessing you want to work with a cutting edge organization that is constantly adding new features, introducing new ideas, updating existing products and services, hiring industry experts who will bring more to the table, and pushing the envelope in the online marketing industry – all in order to help you change your email marketing game.
Here at WhatCounts, we work hard to be at the forefront of the email marketing industry, and we pride ourselves on offering our clients products and services you can’t get anywhere else. Learn more about recent company email marketing news, including products we’ve introduced that will contribute to your company’s bottom line.
- September 22, 2014: WhatCounts Unveils Lifecycle Email Marketing Feature
- January 14, 2013: WhatCounts Announces 2013 Digital Marketing Summit in Atlanta
- August 29, 2011: WhatCounts Announces Partnership to Enhance Remarketing Capabilities
- August 18, 2011: WhatCounts Fall 2011 Publicaster Release
- July 11, 2011: WhatCounts Acquires Blue Sky Factory
WhatCounts in the News
- June 1, 2012: You’ve got [e]mail
- April 27, 2012: WhatCounts receives Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter Award
- March 9, 2012: University of West Georgia Social Media Day with WhatCounts CEO Allen Nance
- August 31, 2011: Georgia Tech Flashpoint accelerator forms $1M investment fund
- August 18, 2011: CityBizList coverage of the WhatCounts Email Summit
- July 12, 2011: The Atlanta Journal-Constitution coverage of WhatCounts acquisition of Blue Sky Factory
- July 11, 2011: The Baltimore Sun coverage of WhatCounts acquisition of Blue Sky Factory
- July 11, 2011: Yahoo News covers WhatCounts’ acquisition of Blue Sky Factory