Find your email marketing career!
WhatCounts is always looking for people who are passionate about providing excellent results to all of our clients. We know that a job is not only how you spend your day, but how you invest your talents, skills and career goals. We believe employees are a valuable part of WhatCounts’ success, and we want to be a part of your success, too.
We are composed of good people looking to work with other good people. We are special because we boast many top international companies as our clients, but we enjoy the perks of a cohesive, well-managed operation that focuses on personal relationships. With this approach, we continually secure important and strategic business relationships year after year and are open to finding others who value this model of growth. As a leading company in the digital marketing industry, we reward innovation from our employees coupled with the ability to foster quality relationships across all departments and divisions.
WhatCounts might be a rewarding place to work if you enjoy:
- Helping to change the face of communications forever
- Contributing within a team environment
- Participating actively in technology, innovation and customer relations
- Developing skills, expertise and experience in the digital industry
- Finding new solutions to changing business needs
- Overcoming challenges and surpassing expectations
- Having fun in a professional, relaxed environment
We’re a profitable, well-managed and well-positioned company. Consider joining our team if you share our commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and being a part of something larger than ourselves.
We’re hiring for the following positions:
- Director of Account Management (Baltimore)
- Director of Account Management (Seattle)
- Email Deliverability Analyst
- Strategic Account Managers (Atlanta, Baltimore, Seattle)
- Technical Account Manager
If you’d like to inquire about an open position, please fill out this short form: