This position is currently filled.
- Do you love to focus like a laser on one key account rather than juggle multiple clients?
- Do you have the ability to be so zealous about a client that you practically feel like you work there?
If the answer to these questions is a resounding "YES", then WhatCounts wants to hire you right now as a Dedicated Email Marketing Manager. You’ll spend your days helping one enterprise become a better email marketer, find and grow their email marketing ROI, delight them with proactive advice and help, and help them navigate the choppy waters of email marketing.
The final test is this: do you believe and live these values?
- Customer Value: your customers come first and foremost.
- Urgent Ownership: when a problem arises, you rush to own it and fix it before anyone else – even before the customer realizes it’s a problem.
- Unyielding Quality: you make mistakes but never repeat them.
- Team Value: you put the team’s success ahead of your own, recognizing that when we work together, we all prosper.
If you live these values, we want to hear from you right now.
What you should be able to do
- Relationship, project management, organizational, time management, data
analysis, and business development skills are essential. Prior enterprise account or relationship management required, with clear track record of success.
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Previous marketing and sales experience and experience using email marketing systems and a knowledge of the overall online marketing/advertising industry
- A positive attitude and a great sense of humor.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Work onsite at the client in the Seattle metro area
What you will be doing
Summary: The Dedicated Account Manager is responsible for client retention, satisfaction, and increasing revenue stream to WhatCounts. This person serves as the customer’s voice in WhatCounts, and will be WhatCounts’ primary liaison with the account. This person is expected to assist the client in their email marketing program, and ensure the customer is maximizing their ROI opportunities. They will offer email best practices, strategy, project management, business development, reporting, and analysis solutions to their customer. Overall, the Dedicated Account Manager will continuously search for new opportunities to maximize revenue potential of an account, increase WhatCounts’ integration throughout the account and their partners, and become their account’s trusted advisor.
- Proactively engage with all levels of an account’s organization developing productive relationships and a deep understanding of the customer’s business model while promoting WhatCounts’ brand.
- Provide accounts consultative and strategic advice on email best practices and industry standards, reporting, and analysis while maximizing the customers ROI opportunities.
- Oversee account and company projects ranging from systems integrations and upgrades, campaign planning and execution, to contract negotiations and customer renewals.
- Advocate on customer’s behalf to ensure projects and issues are completed expeditiously, to standard while improving customer’s ROI.
- Drive engagement and customer allegiance through onsite visitations and ongoing weekly meetings that include: review of campaigns, reporting-metrics, deliverability and overall program, with recommendations for improvement and best practices.
- Develop a working knowledge of all solutions, and an in-depth knowledge of all their features, benefits, and capabilities.
- Meet assigned strategic objectives and profitable sales targets for portfolio accounts.
How your success will be measured
- Achieve expected new sales and customer retention targets.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction rates.
- Support other WC employees in achieving corporate, department, and office goals.
- Complete required development and training objectives for continuous learning and position enhancement.
What we will pay
Base Salary + Bonus Opportunity commensurate with experience and execution