- Do your email designs have incredible conversion?
- Can you turn around a client email design with breathtaking speed?
- Does your email creative meet best practices and still “pop”?
If the answer to these questions is a resounding "YES", then WhatCounts wants to hire you right now as an Email Campaign Production Specialist. You’ll spend your days creating awe-inspiring email campaigns and creatives for a wide variety of clients and industries. When clients want a turnkey email marketing solution, you will be the engine!
The final test is this: do you believe and live these values?
- Customer Value: your customers come first and foremost.
- Urgent Ownership: when a problem arises, you rush to own it and fix it before anyone else – even before the customer realizes it’s a problem.
- Unyielding Quality: you make mistakes but never repeat them.
- Team Value: you put the team’s success ahead of your own, recognizing that when we work together, we all prosper.
If you live these values, we want to hear from you right now.
What you should be able to do
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and customer schedules under time constraints with minimal oversight
- Experience hand-coding HTML and CSS
- Software expertise: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and customer schedules with minimal oversight
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree (and minimum 2 years relevant experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of scripting languages or web programming experience preferred
- Experience with SQL and relational databases a plus
What you will be doing
Summary: The Campaign Production Specialist (CPS) is a self-motivated, quick learner who specializes in HTML coding and email marketing best practices. This person is responsible for day-to-day interactions with clients and Services Account Managers regarding full-service email campaigns. In addition, the CPS is responsible for developing a positive relationship with clients, escalating issues where appropriate, as well as providing follow up and project updates.
Upon receipt of customer-approved final email design (i.e., the ‘creative’), conduct one or more of the following activities:
- Prepare Photoshop files as required, slicing/resizing images
- Code email templates using HTML and inline CSS
- Leverage the WhatCounts tools and scripting language to update content and enable subscriber personalization
- Build mobile-optimized HTML emails
- Build related landing pages
- Build sign-up and unsubscribe forms and preference centers
- Obtain a fluent working knowledge of the proprietary WhatCounts technology platform
- Maintain knowledge on email marketing coding and strategic best practices
How your success will be measured
- Achieve expected new sales and customer retention targets.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction rates.
- Support other WC employees in achieving corporate, department, and office goals.
- Complete required development and training objectives for continuous learning and position enhancement.
What we will pay
Base Salary commensurate with experience and execution