- Do you love talking to people?
- Are you resilient in the face of rejection and challenge?
- Can you listen and extract key problems from casual conversations?
If the answer to these questions is a resounding "YES", then WhatCounts wants to hire you right now as a Demand Generator. You’ll be doing outbound marketing, reaching prospective clients via phone, email, and other digital communications and helping ascertain whether WhatCounts can help them find and grow their email marketing ROI.
The final test is this: do you believe and live these values?
- Customer Value: your customers come first and foremost.
- Urgent Ownership: when a problem arises, you rush to own it and fix it before anyone else – even before the customer realizes it’s a problem.
- Unyielding Quality: you make mistakes but never repeat them.
- Team Value: you put the team’s success ahead of your own, recognizing that when we work together, we all prosper.
If you live these values, we want to hear from you right now.
What you should be able to do
- 2+ years inside sales development experience working for a technology
- Consistently ranked as top performer and proven track record exceeding
lead and activity targets
- Knowledge of BANTing a plus
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills via email and
- Proactive, highly motivated and results-focused
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with SaaS applications a plus
- BA or BS required
What you will be doing
Summary: This position will join our expanding Sales and Marketing team. The person will be responsible for generating opportunities by making 50+ cold calls per day, executing email marketing programs, and conducting webinars that demostration the value of our SaaS offering and related services. This position leads directly into a Business Development Manager role (within 12 months) and presents someone early in their career with a wonderful opportunity to enter the dynamic SaaS space and learn from a talented sales and marketing organization. This is an “inside sales” role that requires “high-levels” of activity. Our process will team you with a Business Development Manager, who will work the opportunities that you uncover. You will get to experience the full sales process; however you are only activity engaged in the lead generation / demand generation / and opportunity qualification process. We utilize a qualification method known as B.A.N.T.
How your success will be measured
- Qualified sales opportunity generation.
- Support other WC employees in achieving corporate, department, and office goals.
- Complete required development and training objectives for continuous learning and position enhancement.
What we will pay
Base salary with bonuses commensurate with experience and execution