This position is currently filled.
- Do your email designs have incredible designs?
- Can you hypnotize subscribers with your creations?
- Do you ever rearrange your table at a restaurant to be more aesthetically pleasing?
If the answer to these questions is a resounding "YES", then WhatCounts wants to hire you right now as a Creative Manager, Creative Services. You’ll spend your days creating awe-inspiring email designs and creatives for a wide variety of clients and industries. When clients want beautiful, effective, amazing design, they’ll come to you!
The final test is this: do you believe and live these values?
- Customer Value: your customers come first and foremost.
- Urgent Ownership: when a problem arises, you rush to own it and fix it before anyone else – even before the customer realizes it’s a problem.
- Unyielding Quality: you make mistakes but never repeat them.
- Team Value: you put the team’s success ahead of your own, recognizing that when we work together, we all prosper.
If you live these values, we want to hear from you right now.
What you should be able to do
- Demonstrated graphic and web design ability with portfolio of
successfully launched projects that demonstrate concepts and creative
- Technically adept at using design software programs such as Photoshop,
Illustrator, InDesign, and Quark Xpress
- Great teamwork, communication and collaboration skills
- Reliable with great follow through
- Organized in order to meet deadlines and stay within a budget
- Strong problem solving skills and love a good challenge
- At least 4+ years experience in online media design, preferably in
- Technical skills: Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection. Skilled at HTML, CSS3, webkit transitions, @Font-face and a working knowledge of Flash and other animation programs.
What you will be doing
Summary: The Creative Manager is responsible for conceptualization and creating design solutions from concept to completion. The Creative Manager will work directly with internal and external clients and prospects supporting both account managers and business development managers for WhatCounts, an email service provider.
- Expect to take full creative and production responsibility for design projects within the organization.
- Keen ability to help clients define and solve complex communication problems associated with email marketing design or redesign of templates or landing pages.
- Provides the creative vision, user experience, visual communication, graphic design, and asset production of any creative project.
- Understand and able to work within specific project parameters such as client goals and requirements, usability, technical specifications, budget and schedule constraints.
- Work closely with the Campaign Production Services team to deliver exceptional full-service email campaigns for clients.
- Package new and innovative creative services offerings to support overall WhatCounts goals and client email ROI objectives.
- Develop and lead a process to proactively team with Account Managers to identify new client creative opportunities and drive new business.
- Excellent communication skill, passionate about teamwork, and committed to meeting client expectations and tight turn-around times.
- Provide the subject matter expertise on all things creative including new industry trends specific to online media and an eagerness to share insights and knowledge with clients and team.
How your success will be measured
- Meet or exceed goals, deadlines, and production needs.
- Enable high customer satisfaction rates.
- Support other WC employees in achieving corporate, department, and office goals.
- Complete required development and training objectives for continuous learning and position enhancement.
What we will pay
Base Salary + Bonus commensurate with experience and execution